Yes.. These are the results and statistics for the poll featured on this blog.
"iPhone in india"
Will you buy the much awaited and hyped iPhone, when it is officially released in India?
Definetely, yes! (11%)
Yes, but only if the price drops further! (40%)
If someone from US gifts me! (8%)
No..It is not worth the money and the hype! (20%)
No..I would go for other alternatives... (20%)
* This statistics is applicable to the elite population who can afford computer and internet connection.
* Since this is a technology blog, i assume that most of it's readers are techie people who have good interest in Internet and Technology.
Interesting Inferences and Statistics:
* It is certain that about 10% of the techies are ready to grab a piece when its officially released in india. (must be elites who can easily afford iPhone)
* It is certain that about 60% techies in india are crazy about the iphone,
* Nearly two-third of iPhone crazy population are sestitive to the price. They are ready to grab one if the price drops to indian levels. I would not give a second thought to get one if the price comes around 12,000 Rs.
* two-fifth of the whole techie population feel either iPhone is over hyped or believe that there are better alternatives to iPhone.
Please share your thoughts in comments section.